- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Favorite villain?
- Favorite hero?
- Favorite Movie?
- Favorite Musical?
- Favorite TV show?
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What is your favorite exercise?
- What is your least favorite exercise?
- Favorite food?
- Least favorite food?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
- Your choice! Anything you want me to answer/say.
Buffyverse AU - Darla as The Slayer
Called in 1600 at the age of fifteen she fought the forces of darkness for nine long years, often using her beauty to lure vampires into dark alleys where she could dispose of them quietly; a ruse she continued to use once sired, in order to lure innocents to their deaths. In her twentieth year of life her parents died, leaving her their estate which garnered little income. Given her official duty as the Slayer marriage was out of the question and so, in order to make ends meet, she became a prostitute, continuing her Slaying until she contracted syphilis. As the disease progressed her mind became less stable, causing her to forget her calling and who she was. By the time the Master called on her to sire her, the disease had broken down her body as well as her mind and she retained no memory of her former life once she was reborn as a vampire.
Jessica Brown Findlay outside BBC Breakfast studio.
“We’ve got a special request from Stacey. She said to say that her boyfriend Grant is a massive fan of AFI, has been for years, loves Davey more than he loves her. So she’s asked, can you please give him a message to be a better boyfriend?” [x]